2013. február 15., péntek

Flashback 1990 George Michael Freedom '90


Flashback 1990 George Michael Freedom '90


THIS was THE video, and song to have on your WALKMAN in 1990. It was after the FAITH album and George Michael was refusing to show up in any of his music videos. So, with the rise of the supermodels, he didn’t have to appear. Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, Linda Evangelista (even a young Vanilla Ice).  I still cannot get the images of them out of my head when ever I hear this on the radio, or my I-pod.
He also burns the famous juke box and leather jacket that we wore for his videos Faith and Father Figure. (and Christina Aguliera alluded to in her Not Myself Tonight video earlier this year)
EVERYONE would dance around when this song came on. I remember playing it VERY loud when it would be on VH1, or MTV (yes they played videos at one point).
So, put on your headphones, and try not to pass out from the steam. Play this one LOUD!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.

Linda video